Congratulations to our award-winning grad students
Our department annually recognizes the work of our outstanding students with awards, made possible by donations from generous alumni. These annual awards are:
- The Norman D. Sundberg Fellowship in Psychology, given to outstanding Psychology doctoral students whose research focus is on cultural, community, clinical or personality assessment issues to honor the life and work of Norman Sundberg.
- This year’s Norman D. Sundberg Fellows are Melissa Barnes, Katherine Hagan and Tamara Niella.
- The Beverly Fagot Dissertation Fellowship, given to an outstanding Psychology doctoral student who has advanced to candidacy and has a research focus in the area of social development and/or developmental psychopathology to honor the life and work of Beverly Fagot.
- This year’s Beverly Fagot fellow is Grace Binion.
- The Gregores Graduate Student Research Award, made possible by a generous gift from George Gregores in honor of his son who graduated with dual degrees in Psychology and Political Science in 2010.
- This year’s award recipeints are Monika Lind and Cameron Kay.
- The Distinguished Teaching Award, given to a Psychology graduate student (or students) who have demonstrated excellence in undergraduate classroom teaching.
- This year’s award recipients are Arian Mobasser and Jenn Lewis.
Congratulations to our award winners!