Courses & Syllabi
Course descriptions can be found in the UO Catalog.
Instructors for psychology courses can be found in the Schedule of Classes by selecting ‘PSY – Psychology’ in the Subject selection box. Contact information for instructors can be found in the Psychology Directory or in the UO Directory.
The department maintains an online archive of current and past course syllabus documents.
The syllabi listings are available in two formats:
- A highly searchable Excel spreadsheet [Recommended]
- A somewhat searchable PDF document [May be viewable on more devices]
For each of the two formats, there will be two options available:
- Listings that start with the current term, and include only the last 2 years
- Listings that start with the current term, and include the entire archive (back to 1985)
To view a syllabus:
- Click on the desired version of the syllabi listings document in the table below.
- Locate the desired course and click the ‘View Syllabus’ link in the corresponding ‘Syllabi File’ column
|Last 2 Years||View Listings||View Listings|
|Entire Archive||View Listings||View Listings|
- These documents are long and are not designed to be printed out. They are intended to be used as an index, allowing you to find the syllabi for specific courses, and then view those syllabi PDFs.
- At the bottom of each Excel spreadsheet, there is a tab entitled “Search Instructions” which explains how to use Excel’s Filter tool to perform advanced syllabi searches.
- On Mac computers only, if you click on one of the View Syllabus links in the Excel version of the archive listings, the intended syllabus PDF may open in the Safari web browser and display garbled text.
- You can get the syllabus to display correctly by using the PDF version of the listings or by changing your default web browser from Safari to Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (if either are installed on your computer).