Academic and Graduate Employment:
- Graduate School: Here you will find information on deadlines, funding opportunities, workshops, academic resources/policies, Rehearsals for Life, and thesis/dissertation. The Graduate School’s website changed this summer so please be sure to check it out.
- Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation: (GE Union): Information on your union, benefits, rights.
- Graduate Duties and Responsibilities Statement can be located on the Graduate School’s site.
- Accessible Education Center (info for Graduate Students Working as GEs) can be located at site.
- Academic Integrity/Student Conduct at the Office of the Dean of Students’ site.
- Assistance for veterans at UO Veterans Affairs Office site.
- Center on Diversity and Community: “Advancing inclusive excellence through critical thinking and an ethic of care.”
- Libraries: Where are they and what are their hours?
- Committee for an Inclusive Community (CIC)
- Teaching Resources Blog – All things teaching for grad psych students (requires log in)
Graduate Student Group Representatives & Sites:
- Graduate Student Representatives: Jackie O’Brien, Meghan Siritzky, Yoel Everett (clinical grad rep)
- GE Union Stewards in Psychology: Maxwell Drascher, Cameron Kay, Meghan Siritzky, Jonny Saunders
- Psychology Graduate Student Bulletin – Blog shared with all student groups; provides updates on the goings-on in the department (requires log-in)
Health & Fitness:
- For GE’s : Information on your union’s health insurance.
- University’s Counseling Center: Please keep in mind that this confidential service is available to you.
- Health Center: Clinical services, immunizations, pharmacy, and more.
- Rec Center: (typically closed for annual maintenance in mid-August) Your incidental fees allow you to use this fabulous resource! Take advantage of their fitness services and intramural sports. Also, check out Club Sports.
Living in Eugene:
- Housing: Information on university run on/off campus housing and child care.
- City of Eugene
- Lane County
- Teaching Effectiveness Program: Feeling uncomfortable in front of a class, feel your evaluations are a little low, just want to improve your skills? TEP has workshops and individual sessions to help.
- PACE Graduate School Workshops
- Career Center: Resource for student employment and career counseling.