Skip to Content

Making up an Incomplete

If you are making up an Incomplete from the previous quarter, reactivate your old account. Do NOT create a new one. When selecting a course, do NOT select the course you are making up (e.g., Psych 201) as that course is for the current term only. Rather, select the course called “make up credits to remove incomplete.” When you are done making up the required research credit hours, contact your instructor who will verify with the Human Subjects Coordinator that you have completed your credits and can then change your grade.