Psychology Commencement Ceremony (Spring 2022)
We're happy to announce we will be having an in-person Commencement Ceremony for Psychology Graduates in Matthew Knight Arena on June 12th, 2022! The ceremony is scheduled to start at 1pm and will run for approximately 90 minutes. Tickets are not required, but any students wanting to attend do need to fill out the Psychology Commencement Registration Form. We have invited previous term graduates (2020 and 2021) who were not able to previously attend in-person commencements. Depending on the number of previous term attendees, this may extend the ceremony longer than the initial estimate.
Additional Information About the Event:
- Any students wanting to attend the event will need to fill out the Psychology Commencement Form with their information and the number of guests they are intending to bring. This helps us to best estimate the population we will be working with and helps us to run the event as smoothly as possible. Students who have not filled out the form will be unable to attend the Psychology Commencement so be sure to fill out the form as early as possible in order to assure we have time to make any accommodations! The form is available here.
- Undergraduate Students will be handed their name card at the entrance. Students will be seated and presented in first-come first-serve order. Once the usher has called your row up to the stage, be sure to hand them your card while you get into line.
- Graduation Regalia is available through the Duck Store. You can visit their website here: https://www.uoduckstore.com/graduation-packages for more information about availability and ordering. Please order early to be sure you have your regalia by Commencement. Shipping times may still be affected
- Students who are finishing their credits in Summer or Fall of 2022 are also welcome to attend. Please fill out the Psychology Commencement Form if you are planning to attend!
- If you are not planning to attend, but do still want a program and/or a diploma cover, please email Jeff Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, mailing address and the number of programs you would like.
- If you or any of your family members need accommodations for the ceremony, please include that in your Commencement Form submission. If you were unable to include accommodations with the form, you can contact Jeff Davis (email@example.com or call 541-346-4952) to request accommodations. Requests will need to be submitted by May 27th. Requests after that date may not be able to be accommodated.
- If you have any additional questions about the ceremony, feel free to contact Jeff Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be compiling a list of Frequently Asked Questions to add to this page in order to keep students and guests informed about the ceremony!